Saturday, September 24, 2011

Death

Im dead... Last thing i remember i was hitting that line of coke. Its dark here, fog surrounds me and its hard to move. It feels like thick liquid is around my waist. As I trek through this strange and mysterious place I find a window. I look in and it shows me what has happened in my life. It shows all the freinds and family i lost from my addiction. I finally feel the need to return to them and ejoy their company. I realize I cant do shit now and im stuck in this dark hellish place forever. I fall to my knees and cry, the liquid covers me whole and i think to myself how can I die again?

I wake up.. Woah what a dream

4 comments:

  1. I think it's interesting how you explain your regret and the want to return yet inability. Very creative, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cat's out of the bag. no lie, i got pretty pretty scared reading this. i'm just happy it was a dream for the both of us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe your trekking through syrup? Haha, very good writing though.

    ReplyDelete